WHO AM I?
Ambitious driven deal maker
Renowned International trade developer & private corporate expansion specialist.
Driven, focused economic development professional.
Passionate about innovation, growth &cultivating ambition.
Recognized corporate opportunity spotter.
World class aptitude for relationship building.
A consultant to 7 USA state departments generating over 3500 new jobs in 2019.
Contracted to 3 Fortune 1000s developing International strategies.
In 2018 Globaify was responsible for over 270 million in new deal creation.
DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL TRADE: WORLD TRADE CENTRE
DUBLIN & WEBPORT GLOBAL
• Contributed to investment attraction and engagement strategies that promote the Economic policies of Ireland & USA.
• Lead market research and gap analyses to identify areas of competitive strength and growth potential and investment opportunities.
• Leading charge of change management at Global Trade Technology platform WEBPORT Global.
Maintaining & developing key internal/external stakeholder, partner relationships.
• Built positive collaborative relationships with key government and industry stakeholders to facilitate business opportunities.
• Managing partnership objectives for companies’ largest Irish partner - Bank of Ireland.
Representing company throughout the WTCA associations in 90 countries
Providing leadership for over 400 Irish companies interested in market expansion and site selection.
International speaking/presenting/influencing to encourage economic links and FDI.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR | TRANSFERMATE
• Generated sales opportunities in excess of 1 Billion- distribution strategies- reseller’s agreements and market segmentation.
• Leading and inspiring a team to create a robust International development strategy for EMEA/USA regions.
• Established relationships with Fortune 1000 companies/CSuites.
• Accomplished, exceeded volume/ profit goals by nurturing partnerships and client relationships Presented internationally, attended events as Keynote speaker for Digital disruption and Fintech.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER | WATERFORD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Youngest CEO (25) to be appointed by Chambers of Ireland.
• Completed organization overhaul to turn non- for profit to profit making vehicle.
• Determined key industries for economic development growth within South East region.
• Successfully lobbied State bodies to secure capital investment in excess of 30 Million Euro in funding.
• Developed strategic plan to assist members maximize export capacity and discover new markets.
• Collaborated/maintained contacts with local, national, and global business leaders and organizations to represent/profile the Chamber.
• Planned, recommended and implemented programs to promote growth of the Chamber of Commerce for the future to encourage inward investment.
• Appointed Chamber CEO aged 25
• Winner of AOIFE Innovation award, 2015
• Appointed to Failte Ireland business tourism board aged 26
• Regular contributor to Irish TV News Show on economic trends.
• Moderator GLOBAL EXPANSION SUMMIT LONDON 2017
• Managing new investment strategies for USA state departments.
• Driving sales in excess of 1 Billion with Fintech industry.
• Keynote speaker for Digital Irish NYC/Global Embassies/IIBN USA