Today’s Grella Partnership Strategies represents a collective of members with a combined powerful 250+ years of experience, thousands of projects/initiatives of combined experience in traditional and emerging community, economic & workforce development disciplines in all 50 states and over 25 countries. We advance citizen and community prosperity and opportunity through education, empowerment, and engagement. Our work is purpose-driven, socially aware, and wildly intentional to benefit communities and constituents alike.
We are passionate connectors, grand storytellers, fearless advocates, trusted advisors, and insightful strategists. With a balance of bravado and humility, our goal is to partner with like-minded organizations committed to inclusion, sustainability, smart growth, and social responsibility. It is time to disrupt the status quo and the GPS collective is on your side.
Connectivity is our jam. Whether it is making introductions between Governors, Mayors, Regional & Community Executives and hundreds of Global Fortune 1000 contacts, or having access to bleeding edge insight and strategy for remote red carpet tours, smart city/IoT/big data offerings, building FDI campaigns that resonate with global audiences, GPS seamlessly connects you to global markets & opportunities.
The current economic environment demands business and workforce resurrection. While our areas of expertise cover nearly every aspect of economic development, we are engaging most significantly in these specific areas today:
• CEDS Drafting & Review, Strategic Planning and Execution
• Workforce Development Alignment and Planning
• Labor Shed Analysis and Marketing
• Business Resiliency & Disaster Recovery Planning
• Community/EDO Online Transformation & Visibility Optimization
• Business Attraction Marketing Solutions
• Business Retention and Expansion Solutions
• Foreign Direct Investment
• Economic, Fiscal & Community Benefit Studies
• Policymaking, Legislative Drafting, Research & Analysis
• Corporate Site Selection
• Industry 4.0 & Smart Cities Solution Advisory
• Federal & State Grant writing
In the end, we are active listeners and invite you to reach out to a member of the collective. Together, we can problem solve and create prosperity specific to your needs.