Grella Partnership Strategies is a collective of domain experts in data center, e-commerce, and industrial real estate site selection, acquisition, infrastructure development, smart cities, and economic development strategy representing thousands of projects/initiatives throughout the United States and in over 25 countries. Our work is purpose-driven, socially aware, and wildly intentional to benefit businesses, communities, and individuals, alike.
We are passionate connectors, fearless advocates, trusted advisors, and insightful strategists. With a balance of bravado and humility, our goal is to partner with like-minded organizations committed to resiliency, sustainability, social responsibility, and that take a triple bottom approach to business that prioritizes people, planet, and profit.
Connectivity is our jam. Whether we are facilitating introductions to Governors, Mayors, Regional & Community Executives, Global Fortune 1000 contacts, institutional capital, site selection decision-makers, or utilizing cutting-edge insight, strategy, and data analytics, GPS drives value by seamlessly connecting clients to global markets & opportunities.
While our areas of expertise cover nearly every aspect of infrastructure planning & economic development, we are engaging most significantly in these specific areas today:
• Infrastructure Development Master Planning
• Highest and Best Use (HABU) site, portfolio, and market studies
• Data Center, E-Commerce/Logistics, Cleantech Manufacturing Corporate Site Selection
• Economic Development Strategic Planning
• Advanced Labor Market, In-Demand Occupation, Skills Gap Analyses
• Business Resiliency & Disaster Recovery Planning
• Business Retention and Expansion Solutions
• Attracting Foreign Direct Investment
• Industry 4.0 & Smart Cities Solution Advisory